October 14, 2005 Update
- According to the Chicago Sun-Times TNT's Charles Barkley entered Rosebud Steakhouse in Chicago on Monday night and said to the bartender: "Why don’t I buy everybody a drink to congratulate them on their White Sox, because I know there’s not a lot of winning teams in town right now."
Thanks Kevin, Roger, and Karlo!
- On why he doesn't vote: "You're voting for who'll do the best for you, and I don't like that system. You should vote to help everybody."
- While watching someone in Australia put $1 million worth of rubies on a table: "Damn, must not be any black folks in Australia. You can't just leave $1 million worth of jewelry lying around the 'hood."
- "Man, there's nothing in the world that makes me as nervous as seeing white people dance."
- When asked why blacks excel at basketball: "It doesn't cost anything to play."
- "Sports are a detriment to blacks, not a positive. You have a society now where every black kid in the country thinks the only way he can be successful is through athletics."