My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

February 7, 2006 Update

  • "I just wish all these young black kids would realize how significant it is to stop acting a fool out there, killing each other, not getting their education. You know, people have died to put us in a situation to be successful."
  • "I know a lot of people did a lot of heavy lifting to make me successful and I do everything in my power not to screw it up."
  • "Larry Bird must be rolling in his grave." [I missed this one the first time I read it. So, read it a second time while picturing Larry in a luxury box, watching a Pacers game.]
  • When asked to say something about the L.A. Sports Arena: "This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It's positively a dump."
  • On the Celtics trade w/Minnesota: "I bet that will change the balance of power... I think UConn can beat them... what do you think of that Rudy Gay?"
    Thanks Lucas and Miguel!
  • "I'm not going to argue with you, Ernie. I'll hit you in the left eye."
    Thanks Fendi!
  • On Allen Iverson wearing a throwback jersey: "You know when you get a certain age you shouldn't be allowed to wear throwback jerseys. Throwbacks don't look good at the parent-teacher meetings"
    Thanks Johnnie!

  • Charles was going off on the NAACP and Jim Brown yesterday, December 14, 2005, calling Jim Brown an "Angry Black Man, and a jackass" for putting Donovan McNabb down. When Dan Patrick asked if Charles was going to be on the phone with him after the commercial break. Charles replied, "I'm just a black man on the telephone."
    Thanks Josh!
  • "Golf is, by far and away, the most racist sport in the world"
    Thanks Kenny!
  • "Black people get treated like crap in this country. White folks who don't have money get treated like crap. So listen, if you don't like it - Don't watch! Okay Ernie, let's talk about basketball."
    Thanks Kenny!
  • "You know like you go to a big city they have like Ruth's Chris or Morton's Steakhouse? If you in a small town you gonna get a Sizzler and that's it."
    Thanks Kenny!
  • Charles (To Kenny) : We both think you're ugly
    Kenny: I'd rather be smart than beautiful
    Charles: Well you're 0-2 (0 for 2)
    Thanks Faysal!
  • "I'm gonna go home and get naked again in the mirror cuz I don't look like Rerun or Al Roker. There's some deception going on. I'm not fat y'all! I'm big-boned."
    Thanks Kenny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Babbitt said...

Charles has been killing Danny Ainge since the trade, but I've read that their friends so it sounds as if it's Chuck being Chuck. funny as usual.

Hey Croc, check me out:

http://ilovewaltah.blogspot.com/

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home