My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

June 12, 2006 Update

  • "I'm rich, man. I can't be hitting people. It's a liability issue. Especially with all these white people in the crowd at golf tournaments. I can see the headlines: 'Charles Barkley kills white dude with a golf ball.' I don't need to be looking for my Al Cowlings."
  • Tell David Hasselhoff to come talk to me after the game only if he brings some Baywatch girls with him.
    Thanks Andy!
  • Ernie: [Before game 3 of the Mavs-Grizz series] "This is a must win for the Memphis Grizzlies against the Dallas Mavericks"
    Charles: "Yeah, that's like saying the Titanic was a ball smoating accident"
    Kenny: "You just said ball smoating accident"
    Ernie: "Charles, I think you meant to say small boating accident..."

    Thanks Andy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home