My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

January 22, 2007 Archive

  • "I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan."
  • "I don't hate anyone, at least not for more than 48 minutes, barring overtime."
  • "If push came to shove, I could lose all self-respect & become a reporter."
  • On Barkley: "There wil never be another player like me. I'm the ninth wonder of the world."
  • On baldness: "Why do bald guys always wear beards? When I started to go bald, I took it like a man."
  • "When you're the top dog, everybody wants to put you in the pound."
  • "You got to believe in yourself. Hell, I believe I'm the best-looking guy in the world & I might be right."
  • "You can talk without saying a thing. I don't ever want to be that type of person."
  • "The NBA stands for No Babies Allowed."
  • On the All-Star Game: "Hell, there ain't but 15 black millionaires in the whole country & half of 'em are right here in this room."
  • "I don't listen to the refs. I don't listen to anyone who makes less money than I do."
  • On Oscar Schmidt: "Isn't he that guy with Felix Unger?"
  • "I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."
  • "Pressure is for tires."
  • On fines: "I went to bed as Charles Barkley & woke up as Pete Rose."
  • Charles Barkley on his thoughts about retiring before the season: "Iremember sitting down with the Rockets and saying, 'Yeah. I'm going toretire.' They said, 'Well, we'll give you $9 million.' And I said, 'Yougot a pen on you?'"
    Thanks Malaguti Franco!

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home